Sewing pattern to make your own bumbag!
Printable .pdf with instructions
The downloaded file is a .zip compressed folder, so if your computer doesn’t have it already, you’ll need to install one of the many softwares that allow you to de-compress it!
25cm width x 15cm height x 8cm depth – 3 Litres capacity
• Lined with lightweight pvc fabric (waterproof – custom colours available)
• Partly made with inner tubes (handles, bottom, and bits on the back side)
• Zip pocket on the front panel
• Zip opening to main compartment
• Zip pocket accessible from the inside of the bag
• Padded handles and back panels (eva foam, 3d mesh)
• Adjustable shock/bungee cord attachment on the bottom (perfect for carrying extra items or a water bottle)
• Removable webbing attachments that can lock at the top of the bag, and wrap around a bicycle handlebars
• Webbing loops on the front pocket (can be used to carry a bike lock or lights)
• Adjustable waist strap – in the thickness of either 2.5cm or 5cm